Captain's Log, Entry: March 30, 2023
Mostly a heads-down, tread water kind of month…
- Still watching DBZ Super!
- Finished Season 1 of The Last of Us. Great show, albeit a bit depressing.
- The Mandalorian is back, and still great.
- Everything Everywhere All at Once was wild and unique. I definitely got some Matrix vibes from it too.
- The Banshees of Inisherin was mostly just depressing. Some humorous moments though.
- Bought some Vent Lightweight Active Pants from KETL. They feel great and are very versatile. Whether they can withstand wear and tear over time is my only concern as I have already noticed some de-threading…
- Owning a home unfortunately means fixing stuff that seems to break, all the time.
- My family visit trip to Sumter and Charleston was mostly a success (if you don’t count the Flu-B…).
- Paid like $8 for some blueberries…crazy times we’re livin’ in.
Cool Security Team Names
Here is a list of companies that have internal security teams with cool names…
- 404 team, Knownsec
- Blade, Tencent
- FLARE, Mandiant
- Nautilus, Aqua
- Project Zero, Google
- Red Team X, Meta
- Research Pod, Orca
- SEAR, Apple
- SpiderLabs, Trustwave
- S.T.A².R.S Team, Tarlogic
- SURGe, Splunk
- Talos, Cisco
- Team82, Claroty
- Unit 42, Palo Alto
- Wolf, HP
- X-Force Red, IBM
- X-Ops, Sophos