by Mike Sass » posted on December 30, 2022
What I’m Learning
- I’ve officially signed up for OffSec’s WEB-300/AWAE/OSWE course via the Learn One bundle.
- 17 SANS certs… Think I’ll shoot for 20. Maybe I can make the GSE the last one!
- Ventura is out, but my old Mac Pro doesn’t support it. So I’m still considering what my next main computer will be. Likely something sporting Apple Silicon.
- I’ve been rewatching Dragon Ball. Plenty silly but still so good.
- The Apple Watch Ultra Ocean band is pretty great!
- Santa brought me a rice cooker. Game changer.
- Been pretty consistent lifting and going to the gym since October, planning on keeping it up in the new year!
See Ya 2022, Hello 2023!
- Podcast Episodes: 11
- Time Spent Shellsharkin’: 405 hours / 16.9 days
- SANS Assignments (as vTA/Moderator): 5
- Certifications: 3 (GOSI, GWEB, GSLC)
- Fitness: Achieved great consistency lifting and going to the gym. Reduced my body fat percentage from 20%-16%.
- Travel: Montreal, Deadwood (SD), Spain, Andorra, France!
Looking Forward to 2023
- Looking forward to continuing the lifting/gym/eating better journey.
- Focusing on achieving OSWE & honing appsec & coding skills.
- Baby girl on the way!
- Continue working on the blog, the podcast and other professional projects!
Suggest an edit »