- New transparent background for the image on the main page.
- Now when you 404, you will be greeted by the fun derpshark.
- The epic Sorcerer Shark!
- I have some other cool artwork that is incoming… thanks angryrolypoly!
- I have surpassed 3000 individual blogs in my infosec-blog collection - Wow
- Currently gearing up for which takes place July 24-July 30 next month!
- I really haven’t dropped any posts in a while… until recently!
- Dropped two new podcast episodes with Thomas Peterson and Greg Edwards!
- Currently looking for a podcast guest for .
What I’m Learning
- So, OSWE didn’t go as I had hoped. Will aim for an extension at some point…
- I’m TA-ing SANS SEC503 for like the 4th time. This time with the course author, David Hoelzer and course contributor Andrew Laman.
- New teeny-Tesla addition to my desk. I’m building quite the garage.
- Bought some stuff from Ten Thousand. That means I’m going to start working out right?
Despite how busy I’ve been with work and the blog lately, I’ve watched a suprising amount of TV/movies…
- Started watching Severance on Apple TV+. A little trippy…
- Finally got around to watching The Book of Eli which I thoroughly enjoyed.
- Spider-Man: No Way Home was OK but I really didn’t care for it that much.
- The Obi-Wan Kenobi show on Disney+ was solid. I think my only complaint is that it was too short-lived.
- The Boys Season 3 has been outstanding as usual.
- Top Gun: Maverick was incredible. Danger Zone!
- Liam Neeson’s The Marksman was OK.
- James Bond, No Time to Die - Really I thought this movie was meh and somewhat uninspired.
- Ugh, Warriors. They were the better team no doubt.
- Here’s some stuff I’m eyeing next…
- Everyone in my house tested positive for Covid but somehow I never had any symptoms or tested postive myself. Phew!
- Visited Solace Outpost, Wheatland Spring Farm + Brewery and Hillsborough Winery/Brewery. Hillsborough had a farmhouse ale/saison that was really fantastic.
- Had some chicken wings recently. I love chicken wings.
- Have some trips in the works (after a long hiatus from international travel) to Montreal and maybe even Spain!